Sell Your Home
Nestler-Poletto at One Sotheby's International Realty
Understanding the lifestyle clients are looking for
can be just as important as the home itself.
There is an art to selling fine homes. Just as luxury auction houses position and place art, we position your property to showcase its value and place it in its finest light.
We embrace innovation and mobility. Our technology allows us to market your home in an ever changing and ever improving variety of ways - on every device.
We market globally. We are aggressive in our approach to international marketing opening your property to new markets and savvy buyers throughout the world.
Our track record that speaks for itself. Our attention to detail and innovative marketing have led us to be the luxury real estate leader in Boca Raton and Delray Beach for over 25 years.
One Sotheby's International Realty Benefits
- 18,000 agents All Sotheby’s International Realty agents are networked together in a seamless fashion providing information on your home to their buyers.
- 1,000 offices around the globe Offices located only in affluent markets serving buyers and sellers uniting extraordinary lives with extraordinary homes.
- Offices in 72 countries International offices are networked with US offices sharing listings, advertising and promotions making it easy for foreign buyers to see your listing.
- Website translated into 18 languages 70% of the world’s buyers search the Internet using languages other than English, enabling us to provide them with information on your listing in their native language.
- Website offers 50 currency conversions updated multiple times each day This makes it easy for foreign buyers to calculate their costs on purchasing your home.
- Video presentations of many homes on sothebysrealty.com A commitment to high-quality video showcase listings.
- 34 Million Website visits a year
- Reputation Sotheby’s International Realty has been entrusted with the finest homes in the U.S. and around the world since 1976.
- Local Expertise Agents live the lifestyle in the communities they sell. We provide local knowledge with a global reach.
- 36 years serving southeast Florida Since 1980, we have been representing the finest homes throughout Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Highland Beach, Manalapan, Gulf Stream and Lighthouse Point.
- Internet listing distribution Your home will be listed on sothebysrealty.com and nestlerpolettoluxuryhomes.com, and shared with the most highly visible websites catering to affluent clientele including NewYorkTimes.com, WallStreetJournal.com, JamesEdition.com, Real-Buzz.com, Telegraph.co.uk, PropGoLuxury.com. Each of these sites in turn has its own network of distribution, allowing your listing to be seen on hundreds of sites.
- Internet property viewing reports We will provide a detailed report sent by your agent informing you of how many times your property has been viewed through Sotheby’s International Realty’s distribution network.
- Tightly knit network, not just an affiliation Listings are accessible by all agents throughout the Sotheby’s International Realty network, making referrals between offices uncommonly quick and easy.
- Wall Street Journal & New York Times Partnerships We have partnered with two of the most influential media groups allows providing exposure for your home in unparalleled brand and property advertising.
- The Daily Telegraph, James Edition & Country Life We have alliances with the most respected media groups in the United Kingdom reinforcing our overseas reach.
- International Herald Tribune The international version of The New York Times extends our reach of the national edition to prospective buyers from around the globe.
- Bloomberg Markets Partnering with this business-centered media outlet allows for direct visibility of your listing with top business leaders.
- PropGoLuxury & LP Luxury Properties We provide information on your listing to these two Chinese publications, which are the most respected and widely read by Asia’s business leaders and prospective buyers.
- SIR Showcase Video Extraordinary homes from around the world are featured on Sotheby’s International Realty’s YouTube channel connecting us with prospective buyers for your home.
- 272 years of heritage Since 1744, Sotheby’s has been the name affluent buyers to turn to for priceless masterpieces. In 1976, Sotheby’s International Realty became the real estate company specializing in finer homes.
- SIR mobile This mobile app makes it easy for buyers driving the area to find the closest homes listed for sale, or to search criteria for your home in another area.
- SIR Anthology We provide our sellers with a collection of online publications outlining the programs and advantages your will benefit with from the Sotheby’s International Realty network.
- Significant Sales This publication (online and in print) features some of the most spectacular properties sold by Sotheby’s International Realty attracting prospective buyers to your listing.
- sothebysrealty.com traffic For the 4th Quarter of 2015, sothebysrealty.com had nearly 2.8 million unique visitors with a total of more than 19 million page views, making it easy for new prospective buyers to find your listing.
- Professional photography / videography Homes are showcased through spectacular high resolution photography and streaming video.
- Ad campaigns We provide unique, eye-catching and simple, ads in publications across the globe designed to drive prospective buyers to the website and, ultimately, to your home.
- E-mail broadcasts We continually send updates on our new listings, price reductions and Broker’s Open Houses to thousands of local agents, making it easy for them to stay informed on the current marketing of your home.
- Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty videos We create videos to showcase the uniqueness of your home, and walk the viewer through your home from the comfort of their home.
- White glove referral service Looking for a home locally, across the country or overseas is simple with our interconnected network of 825 offices.
- Architectural Digest A bastion of home and interior design for years, this partnership solidifies our commitment to the affluent homeowner and attracts prospective buyers.
- Property Advertising Your home will be featured online, in print and across Sotheby’s International Realty social media.
- Art & Home A literary collaboration between Sotheby’s and Sotheby’s International Realty, showcasing all the elements of an extraordinary life. Rich editorial about art, design and extraordinary properties.
- E-Gallery Every Sotheby’s International Realty office around the world has a continuous showing of the company’s listings priced at $1.5 million and above attracting buyers from each office to your listing.
- Global brochure distribution We have the ability to send your property brochure to all offices around the globe or to specific areas.
- Social media We create captivating blogs, YouTube videos and social media posts featuring local, national and international features and trends which create interest for prospective buyers to contact us.
- sothebysrealty.com lifestyle search In addition to searching by price or location, prospective buyers have the ability to search sothebysrealty.com homes by specific lifestyle, such as waterfront, golf, metropolitan, suburban, or boating, making it easy for them to locate your home.
- sothebysrealty.com home type search Prospective buyers have the ability to search listings grouped by home type, such as condominium, multi-family home, townhome or a single family home , making it easier to locate the right buyer for your home.
- sothebysrealty.com “Inspired by…” featured home section A rotating feature highlights the most spectacular homes grouped by theme: swimming pools, kitchens, gardens, etc.
- Reside Magazine This extraordinary brand publication featuring Sotheby’s International Realty listings, is sent to all network offices and sent to all clientele of the Sotheby’s auction house.
- Sotheby’s Magazine We highlight select network properties along with news, trends and features from around the art and auction world.
- One-Stop Shopping We have created relationships with the area’s leading mortgage, insurance, title and legal services to ensure all steps of your transaction flow smoothly.
- Financial Times We have a unique relationship with the United Kingdom’s leader in business news, which also has editions for Asia, Europe, India, the Middle East and the U.S. reaching out to International buyers.
- Mark Nestler and John Poletto of One Sotheby's International Realty were celebrated around the world as their office was the 100th office to join Sotheby's International Realty network We were awarded the brand in June, 2007 and this promoted our company to areas of the world that were previously unaware of properties available in Southeast Florida.
- Sotheby’s Wine Reaching out to connoisseurs of wine, we are cross-marketing and promoting our brand with the foremost authorities and vineyards.
- Sotheby’s Diamonds One-of-a-kind jewels meticulously hand-crafted by European-trained artisans at one of the few remaining world-class jewelery ateliers, connect affluent buyers to our company.
- Sotheby's International Realty offices only in affluent markets Each office is hand-selected based on consistent sales above the norm for a given area, connecting with the affluent buyers of the world.
- Auction house collaboration We are seamlessly connected to the Sotheby’s auction house providing instantaneous differentiation and brand awareness to the affluent buyers. Each year, more than 232 auctions are held within nine locations around the world.
- Local direct mailing Your new listing, price reductions and other pertinent information is direct-mailed into selected communities and buildings.
- Local advertising Our agents create and distribute specific advertising pieces designed to attract local buyers to your home.
- Offices located in the heart of Boca Raton and Delray Beach Mark Nestler and John Poletto of One Sotheby's International Realty has been serving Southeast Florida since 1980 with the finest service, and now offer state-of-the-art offices in the heart of both Boca Raton and Delray Beach.